What does disabled for invalid traffic mean?
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.
If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.
This is one of the worst message you can receive from Google Adsense. The message just tells you one and only thing i.e. You have been banned on Google Adsense. You may try to recover your Adsense account but 80% chances are that your will never recover it.
You might have to open a new Adsense account under new credentials and ip address and new machine.
Here are some of the reasons why your Google Adsense Account has been disabled:
AdSense accounts are disabled for invalid traffic
- Clicking your own ads on your site, YouTube channel or mobile app
- One or more users repeatedly clicking the ads (click bombing) on your site, YouTube channel, or app
- Generating or receiving automated or bot traffic
- Using an incentivized traffic source
- Changing or Manipulating how ads are served/ Changing Adsense code
- Encouraging users to support your site, YouTube channel, or app through ad interaction
- Ad placement deceptive for users or generating accidental clicks
- Ads embedded in applications
AdSense accounts are disabled for policy reasons
- Pornographic, adult, or mature content
- User-generated content
- Violating webmaster guidelines
- Deceptive ad placement
- Copyright infringement
- Illegal content
How do I recover my account?
Step 1: Click on the link Disabled Account FAQ.
Step 2: Read all information given. Here you can see the second point which tells about recovery disabled account “Can my account be reinstated after being disabled for invalid traffic?”.
Step 3: Open AdSense account recovery appeal form.
Step 4: This form has 2 steps, in the first step in will ask two question 1) Do you have publisher ID or login email ID? 2) Are You able to login into your account?
Step 5: In next you will get detailed Adsense recovery form, it will ask some basic question about your account and your thoughts why the account has been disabled, what action you had taken after that. Fill this form real information, please don’t try to fool Google with false information.
Step 6: After filling this form, click on submit. You will get an email notification which is a confirmation that Google had received your appeal.
Step 7: Wait for 2 Days (48 hours), you will get another mail from Google that will inform you about the result of your appeal. If you filled the form correctly then your AdSense account will be recovered successfully.