Linking Google Analytics to your Google Adsense Accounts will give page level earnings information.
It is important that you integrate Google AdSense with your Google Analytics account as you will then be able track the ad performance (CTR, CPM, revenue, etc.) of individual pages of your site without having to create AdSense channels.
How to link Google Analytics to your Google Adsense Account?
To link your Analytics and AdSense accounts:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the “Account” column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the “Property” column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
- On the “AdSense Linking” page, click + New AdSense Link.
- Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
- Click Done.
Your Analytics and AdSense accounts are now linked.